Information about personal data processing
KOVOFINIŠ s.r.o., Mlýnská 137, Ledeč nad Sázavou, 584 01, VAT: CZ48154270, is a Controller of personal data in the sense of article 4 paragraph 6 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (General Data Protection Regulation)
1. Purpose of processing personal data
As part of providing its activities, the Controller of personal data performs in particular for the following purposes:
- purposes contained within the data subject's consent
- negotiations on a contractual relationship
- performance of the contract
- the protection of the rights of the Controller, the recipient or other persons concerned (eg. recovery of claims by the Controller)
- archiving under the law
- job vacancies
- the statutory obligations on the part of the trustee
- protection of the vital interests of the data subject
2. Source of personal data acquisition
- Subject of personal data (in person, e-mails,phone calls, chat, website, contact form on website, social media, business cards etc.)
- Business partners
- Publicly accessible registers, lists and records (eg. business register, trade register, land register, public telephone directory, etc.)
3. Legal base for data processing
Legal base for personal data processi is by article 6 par. 1 GDPR one of the following reasons:
- the data subject has given consent to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract;
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject;
- processing is necessary in order to protect the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller;
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data, in particular where the data subject is a child.
4. The period of personal data processing
Personal data are processed only for the necessary time, which is individual for individual processing purposes. Upon this period, personal data will be liquidated or retained for a period of time as defined by the applicable Storage and Disposition Schedule, issued in accordance with Czech Republic Act No. 499/2004 Sb., On archiving and filing services. Administrator is under the jurisdiction of Czech law.
5. Categories of recipients, place of processing and processing methods
The processing of personal data takes place in the following places:
- Mlýnská 137, CZ-584 01, Ledeč nad Sázavou
- Podolí 600, CZ-584 01, Ledeč nad Sázavou
- Pivovarská 754, CZ-584 01, Ledeč nad Sázavou
Personal data are transferred to foreign countries only on the basis of the written consent of the personal data subject.
The processing takes place via computer technology, and manually to personal data in paper form, with all the security policies for managing and processing your personal information. For this purpose, the Controller has adopted technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of personal data, in particular measures to prevent unauthorized or accidental access to personal data, alteration, destruction or loss, unauthorized transmission, unauthorized processing, and other misuse of personal data. All entities to which personal data may be made available respect the privacy rights of data protection entities and are required to comply with applicable privacy laws.
6. Rights of personal data subjects
Personal data subjects have following rights:
- right to access
- right to rectification
- right to erasure
- right to restriction of processing
- right to data portability
- right to object and automated individual decision-making
The personal data subject may enforce its rights with the Administrator, and the Administrator is obliged to process the request without undue delay.
The personal data subject has the possibility to contact directly the Supervisory Authority, the Personal Data Protection Office in Czech Republic.
7. Contact point for personal data protection
Administrator's Office: Kovofiniš s.r.o., Podolí 600, 584 01, Ledeč nad Sázavou, Czech Republic
Phone contanct: +420 569 771 380
Data subjects may contact the above contact person in all matters relating to the processing of their personal data and the exercise of their rights under point 6 of this Directive. The contact person shall be required to observe confidentiality in the performance of its duties and to ensure the confidentiality of the information made available to it.